- June 21, 28- Join the Frederick Public Library each Wednesday in June from 2-3 pm for the Summer Reading program "Building A Better World". Click "Upcoming Events" link for details.
- June 24- Concerts at the Ramona Theatre starting at 7 pm sponsored by the Frederick Arts & Humanities Council. All concerts are free!
- June 19-23- Vacation Bible School at the First Baptist Church from 9-11:30 am each day for kids aged 4yrs-5th grade (completed). Click hereto register online.
- June 24-25- Couples Classic at the Frederick Golf & Country Club. Call for details.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring a Activities/Social Services Director, Dietary Aides and LPNs. To apply call 580-335-6646 or come by 319 E. Josephine.
- Sonic in Frederick is looking to hire someone to make onion rings and do prep work 3-4 days a week, early mornings. Must be dependable. Apply inside, no phone calls.
- Tacos N Taters is now hiring for lunch and dinner Mon-Fri shifts. Apply in person, located south side of Courthouse.
- Frederick Family Dentistry is seeking a part-time Registered Dental Hygienist. Call 580-335-2263 for details.
- Henniges Automotive is currently hiring. Call 580-335-5503 for instructions.
- Aspire Home Care & Hospice currently hiring a full time RN Case workers and PRN RN, apply online at
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenille Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Click here for Arts 'N Action Applications.
Show is September 16, 2017.