- The Frederick Chamber of Commerce office will be closed Monday, November 29 thru Friday, December 3 as we travel to the Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show to promote Frederick & Great Plains Country. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any time sensitive inquiries.
- The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council will host its annual Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 4 from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. at the historic Ramona Theatre. Tickets are $5 and will be available at the door. Breakfast and time with Santa for pictures and wish lists are included.
- The Annual Community Christmas Parade & Chamber Bucks Give Away will be Thursday, December 16 at 5:30 pm in downtown Frederick. For more information click here.
- The Frederick Ag Boosters will have their Annual Chili Supper Thursday, December 16from 4:30-7 pm in the Lois Long Center. Tickets are $7 and available at the door, Box Inc, BancFirst, Farm Bureau office or from Ag Booster members. There will also be a Blackstone Grill given away, for more information click here.
Click the FrederickMap link to download your map!
Member Highlight of the Week
Business Highlight of the Week :
Carrs Insurance Agency
911 East Gladstone Ave.
Frederick, OK 73521
- Henniges Automotive is currently seeking an Accountant. For full job description, duties and responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and competencies please click the link Job Posting Accountant 07-2021. This position is responsible for financial analysis, reporting, planning including but not limited to general ledger reconciliations, responsible for the efficient operation and cost accounting functions. Must be proficient in Microsoft office and PLEX. Need to have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and experience in a finance/accounting department. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!