Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
- Community Cruise Nights will be each Friday at 7 pm and thru July or beyond. Get out, drag main and honk at your friends! Please obey all traffic laws. Click Here for more details.
- The Tillman County Farmers Market is open each Saturday from 8 am to noon in the old Sonic location on South Main Street. Fresh produce, baked goods, plants, hand made items and more!
- Operation CARE will host a Spaghetti fundraiser Saturday, July 18 from noon to 5 pm. The meal will include spaghetti & meatballs, green beans, garlic bread and dessert for $10/plate. Order in advance by selectiong "Going" on their FB event page (click the blue link to head there) Pick up or delivery is available by calling 580-335-4534 or stopping by 712 South Main Street.
- The OBI Community Blood Drive will be held Thursday, July 23 from 12:30-5:30 pm in the First United Methodist Church. This will be the Annual Boots vs. Badges drive!
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
**New office hours thru July:
Monday - Thursday 9am-Noon & 1-3 pm
Head to https://2020census.gov/ to be counted! It matters to your community.
The Frederick Chamber of Commerce is doing our part to help local businesses survive the COVID-19 pandemic through a “Spend and Win” promotion beginning May 1 and ending July 31, 2020. Click here for full details.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
- Henniges Automotive in Frederick has an immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Custodian. Must have on the job experience in either custodial or housekeeping. Scheduled work hours are 3 pm - 11 pm Monday thru Friday. Occasional weekends are possible. Full Time with a benefit packaged offered at 90 days. Starts at $12.57/hour. Please pick up an application at: Workforce Oklahoma located on Spurgeon Street in Altus or at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick. You can email resume to: email@example.com
- Red River Transportation in Frederick is looking for drivers. Call 580-335-5588 or visit their website at cadcconnections.com for an application. Applicants will be operating a bus or van for the agency, may drive fixed routes, demand/response service, contract service or other trips as assigned. Hours will vary. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent. Safe driving record imperative. Must be able to work with the public.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring for a Full Time and Part Time Jailer positions as well as Kitchen Manager and Cook. Experience preferred but not required. The jailer position includes benefits and insurance. Experience a plus but not required. Send resumes to the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main in Frederick or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Mr. Logan or Mr. Dorsey at 580-335-3013, ext. 4.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.