Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
- Toys 4 Tots Radio Day will be Friday, December 6 from 11 am to 1 pm on KYBE 95.7. Tune in for trivia, games and dares all to benefit a great local cause.
- The Frederick Arts Council will host Breakfast with Santa on December 7 from 9 - 11:30 am at the Ramona Theatre. Tickets are $5 and include breakfast, a personlized ornament and a 2 minute photo session with Santa to take whatever pictures you would like.
- The Frederick Arts Council will show "The Muppet Christmas Carol" at 1 pm in the Ramona Theatre on Saturday, December 7. Tickets are $1, snacks and drinks will be available for $1 each as well.
- The Frederick Arts Council will be raffling two hand made Christmas stockings. Tickets are $1 each and available from any board member or at BancFirst. Click here for more information and a photo of the stockings.
- The FHS Choir will present "White Christmas" December 7 at 7 pm and December 8 at 2 pm in the Fine Arts Auditorium. Tickets are available by calling or going by FHS.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Business Highlight of the Week
183 Flat Country Store
1300 South Main Street
Frederick, OK 73542
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
- Community Action Development Corp is looking for a Bookkeeper/Records Clerk. Responsibilities include preparing purchase orders, paying bills for multiple programs, other financial management tasks and clerical duties such as typing, filing completing reports, etc. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent, strong bookkeeping skills, be computer literate and familiar with computer accounting programs. Must be able to work with the public and travel when needed. Applications are available at our office and resumes can be mailed to CADC, PO Box 989, Frederick OK 73542.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring for a Full Time Jailer position & CLEET Certified Transport Officers. The jailer position includes benefits and insurance. Experience a plus but not required. Applications available at the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main in Frederick. Holding on site interviews Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm. Send resumes to Tillman County LEC by fax, 580-335-7135 or email to email@example.com.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511