-Christmas at the Ramona, December 10th @ 7 pm. FREE Admission.
-Community Christmas Parade, December 15th @ 5:30 pm.
-Tillman County Food Bank's Community Concert Christmas Party, December 20th.
Click the FrederickMap link to download your map!
Member Highlight of the Week
Business Highlight of the Week :
Business Highlight of the Week:
Frederick Pharmacy & Gifts
1600 N. Main
Frederick, OK 73542580-335-5501
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Joel Neely at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Tillman County LEC is hiring Full-Time and Part-Time 911 Dispatcher positions are open. Qualifications: Must be able to communicate with the public, use Windows-based computer, and type 25 words per minute. Must be able to use radio/paging console. Requirements: Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Night-shift, Swing-shift, Weekends and Holidays will be required. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. Part-Time and Full-Time positions include retirement. Full-time positions include health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Apply at Tillman County LEC/Sheriff Office, 1200 S. Main, Frederick.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Tillman County LEC is hiring full-time and part-time jailers. Full-time positions offer a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, air evac insurance, and retirement. Part-time positions include retirement benefits as well. Contact Mr. Logan or Mr. Dorsey at 580-335-3013 for more information or to apply.
- The Tillman County Clerk’s office has an opening for the position of Purchasing & Payroll Clerk. This is a full-time position and includes benefits. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED, possess a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a criminal background investigation inquiry and pre-employment drug screening.For a complete job description and list of qualifications, visit https://tillman.okcounties.org/jobs. Resumes will be accepted via email no later than 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 30, to email@example.com.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!