-The Johnny D. Memorial Grub Run will be held Saturday, March 25 with registration beginning at 8:30 am at the Tillman County Food Bank. For more information head to www.johnnydgrubrun.com
-The Community Wide Easter Egg Hunt will be Saturday, April 8 at 10 pm in Memorial Park. The hunt is open to all kids ages 2-10.
-The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council will host the Joel Weaver Trio for an evening of Music of John Denver on Friday, April 21 at 7:00 pm. Tickets are $20. Click here for more information.
Click here for more information on race dates, dining and accomodations.
Click the FrederickMap link to download your map!
Business Highlight of the Week
106 West Grand Ave.
- The First United Methodist Church is hiring a part time secretary/treasurer. Salary paid for 15 hours per week. Please submit resumes to Felisha Crawford by calling 580-335-4398.
- The Frederick Chamber of Commerce is accepting resumes for the position of Executive Director. Qualified candidates should be self-motivated with strong written and communication skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, media relations, website management, maintaining membership records, coordination of board, business and committee meetings and event planning.
The position also includes maintaining financial records in coordination with the Board of Directors, preparing the annual budget for board review, ensuring that the association operates within budget guidelines, maintaining social media presence and public speaking.
This position represents the Frederick Chamber and its programs in a strong, positive image, and communicates and publicizes the organization’s activities, programs and goals.
Interested candidates for the position should submit a cover letter with at least three references to: Frederick Chamber of Commerce, Executive Director Search, 100 South Main, Frederick, OK 73542 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
The Frederick Chamber of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resumes will be received until the position is filled.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Joel Neely at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Tillman County LEC is hiring Full-Time and Part-Time 911 Dispatcher positions are open. Qualifications: Must be able to communicate with the public, use Windows-based computer, and type 25 words per minute. Must be able to use radio/paging console. Requirements: Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Night-shift, Swing-shift,weekend and Holidays will be required. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. Part-Time and Full-Time positions include retirement. Full-time positions include health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Apply at Tillman County LEC/Sheriff Office, 1200 S. Main, Frederick.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Tillman County LEC is hiring full-time and part-time jailers. Full-time positions offer a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, air evac insurance, and retirement. Part-time positions include retirement benefits as well. Contact Mr. Logan or Mr. Dorsey at 580-335-3013 for more information or to apply.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!