Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
The Tillman County Historical & Educational Society, which operates the Pioneer Townsite museum complex, is excited to announce an upcoming temporary exhibit, “Where They Went”: A Photographic History of Oklahoma Animals, featuring photographs that express the relationship between humans and their domestic and farm animals throughout Oklahoma’s history. The exhibit will be housed in the Red Barn and will run for eight weeks beginning September 1. The Townsite is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm and by appointment.
- Red River Pumpkin Patch will hold a Trade Days Saturday, September 26 at the Patch from 9 am to 2 pm, 21773 CR EW 192, just off Hwy 183 south of Davidson. For more information click here.
- The annual Monarch Watch event at Hackberry Flat Wildlife Management Area and Center starts Saturday, October 3rd and concludes on Saturday, October 10th. The general public will have 5 opportunities to help tag monarchs captured on the WMA during the mornings of October 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th and 10th starting promptly at 9 am at the Hackberry Flat Center and 4 opportunities to watch Monarchs glide in to their traditional roost sites by the hundreds on the evenings of October 3rd, 4th, 5th and 9th to start promptly at 6:30 pm. Please, no pets. There is no fee but reservations are required. An email confirmation will include more detailed information with directions to the Hackberry Flat Center. For more information or to make a reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Operation C.A.R.E. Ministries of Tillman County will be hosting a 4-person Golf Scramble on Friday, October 16 at the Frederick Golf & Country Club. Check in is at 8:30 am with tee time at 9 am. $50 entry fee includes lunch. There will be limited car rentals available. Hole sponsorships or corporate team sponsorships are available. Call Jay McPherson at 580-305-3346 for more information or click here.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
Head to https://2020census.gov/ to be counted! It matters to your community.
Business Highlight of the Week
First United Methodist Church
301 East Grand Ave.
Frederick, OK 73542
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club is hiring an evening shift (3-8 pm) employee for the Clubhouse. This will be 4-5 days per week. If interested call, 580-335-2911, or come out, 1001 North 1st Street, for more information and to apply.
- CADC is now taking applications for the position of assistant mechanic located in Frederick, Oklahoma. Duties include service, repair, and maintenance of the Agency’s fleet of public transportation vehicles. Knowledge and three years’ experience in vehicle repair required. Competency in computer diagnostics and software, record-keeping, and skills in scheduling are also an integral part of this position. Person hired will also travel to and from locations to retrieve and deliver vehicles in a multi-county area. High school diploma required. Applications are available online at cadcconnections.com or at the central office in Frederick. Send completed applications and resume to CADC, P.O. Box 989, Frederick, Oklahoma 73542 , fax number 580 335 3092, or scan to email@example.com. Community Action Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CADC is now accepting applications for the position of Weatherization Crew Technician. Must demonstrate basic carpentry skills and/or knowledge in the home energy performance industry. Must posses a valid Oklahoma driver's license. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent. Must be able to lift, move, and load heavy materials. Must be able to travel frequently within the CADC Weatherization service area (15 counties). Applications are available at cadcconnections.com or call 580-335-5588. If you have any questions contact Robert Meador.
- The Tillman County Sheriff's Department is looking for a Full Time E-911 Dispatcher. Must be able to communicate with the public, ability to use computers to maneuver and operate windows based computer, type 25 words per minute, use radio/paging console. Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. Will be required to work night shift, swing shift, weekends and holidays. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. For more information please apply at the Tillman County sheriff's Department, 1200 South Main in Frederick.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring for a Full Time and Part Time Jailer positions. Experience preferred but not required. The jailer position includes benefits and insurance. Experience a plus but not required. Send resumes to the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main in Frederick or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Mr. Logan or Mr. Dorsey at 580-335-3013, ext. 4.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.