- Operation CARE will host their 2nd Annual Car Wash Saturday, June 19 starting at 7 am and throughout the day at their office, 712 South Main. Full wash and detail will be $25. For pick up and delivery call 580-335-4534.
- The Tillman County Farmer's Market is held each Saturday through July from 8 am to noon in the old Sonic building just south of Box Inc. For questions or to be a vendor at the Market contact Lyn Hammack at 580-305-2630.
- Red River Pumpkin Patch will host their 2nd Semi-Annual Trade Days & Sunflower Maze on Saturday, June 19 from 10 am to 2 pm. The Pumpkin Patch is located just south of Davidson on Hwy 183 (watch for signs). On site there will be life size games, animals, vendors and play equipment. There will be a $5 entry fee. The Sunflower Maze runs from 10 am to 6 pm. Head to www.redriverpumpkinpatch.com for more details.
- The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council has announced their Summer Concert Series. Each event will be held at the Ramona Theatre starting at 7 pm. June 19- Family Jams Night and June 26- Patriotic Talent Show.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club will host Night Golf on June 26. Call the Club at 580-335-2911 to sign up or get more information.
- The 4th Annual Independence Day Parade will be held Saturday, July 3 at 10 am in downtown Frederick. The route will start in Star Square and head east down Grand Ave coming to an end at the Civic Center in Memorial Park. The Open Truck Event will be held at the Civic Center following the parade. Bring down your vehicles to show off or educate the public about them. For more information or parade registration contact Adrianna Lopez.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club will host the 2nd Annual Ric Cooper Memorial Golf Tournament. All proceeds benefit Frederick Coats for Kids & the Community Blood Drives. Call the Club at 580-335-2911 for more details.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
- The Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office is currently hiring a part-time E-911 dispatcher, starting pay $12/hour. Must be able to communicate with the public, use Windows-based computer and type 25 words per minute. Must be able to use radio/paging console. Must also pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Night shift, swing shift, weekends and holidays will be required. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. Apply at the Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office, 1200 South Main in Frederick.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!