- The Hackberry Flat Center will hold "Chicken Hawks & Hoot Owls" Saturday, February 17 from 9 am to noon. There is no fee however reservations are required and participants must be at least 8 years old. For more information email Melynda Hickman. More information available by clicking here.
- The 29th Annual Frederick Fantastic Oyster Fry will be Saturday, March 3 at the Prather Brown Center. Oysters will be served from 3:30-6:30 pm. The Oyster Fry Craft Show will be next door in the FMS Gym from 11 am to 5 pm. Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the door, they are available online by clicking here!
- Hop & Sack in Tipton and Davidson are hiring. Inquire at any location.
- Aspire Home Care in Frederick is hiring an RN Case manager, LPN, Occupational Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant. Apply online at aspirehc.com.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring full time CNA's, part time CMA's/LPN's with potential to become full time and a full time housekeeper. Please call Terri Smith at 580-335-6646 for more information.
- The City of Frederick is seeking a team-oriented individual with good character, work ethic, related experience and skills to join our team at the Frederick Carnegie Library. This position will be focused on overseeing children's library programs although it will also involve assisting other library patrons as they utilize our resources. To obtain a more detailed job description and application come by 200 W. Grand.
- Family Dollar in Frederick Oklahoma is hiring. If interested, please apply online or you can go to the store and apply. Please use store code 1495 any questions please contact Family Dollar at 580 379 0206.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Oklahoma Blood Institute-
211 SW "A" Ave.