-Shades of Motown. October 22nd, 7 pm, at The Ramona Theatre. Tickets will be $25 at the door. Starring Motown Five ft. D. Hill with special guest Tasha Sanders.
-WWII ADT Jump School October 21st through October 30th. Open Hangar October 30th.
-Cotton Festival November 5th
-SCCA Race November 6th
Click the FrederickMap link to download your map!
Member Highlight of the Week
Business Highlight of the Week :
Business Highlight of the Week:
11121 South Main Street
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Joel Neely at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Tillman County LEC is hiring Full-Time and Part-Time 911 Dispatcher positions are open. Qualifications: Must be able to communicate with the public, use Windows-based computer, and type 25 words per minute. Must be able to use radio/paging console. Requirements: Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Night-shift, Swing-shift, Weekends and Holidays will be required. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. Part-Time and Full-Time positions include retirement. Full-time positions include health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Apply at Tillman County LEC/Sheriff Office, 1200 S. Main, Frederick.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Tillman County LEC is hiring full-time and part-time jailers. Full-time positions offer a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, air evac insurance, and retirement. Part-time positions include retirement benefits as well. Contact Mr. Logan or Mr. Dorsey at 580-335-3013 for more information or to apply.
- Southwest Rural Electric is looking to hire an accountant with strong IT skills at SWRE in Tipton. A Bachelor is required in Accounting, Finance, or Business Admin. If you or anyone you know are interested, please email Traci Cupp at HR@swre.com.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!