Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
- To register for the COVID-19 vaccine in Oklahoma, please head to Vaccinate.Oklahoma.gov
- The next OBI Community Blood Drive will be March 4 from 12:30-5:30 in the First United Methodist Church. Appointments can be made by calling Cacy Caldwell at 580-335-1499 or logging on to your donor account at obi.org.
- The Johnny D's 2nd Annual Memorial Grub Run will be March 27. Registration will begin at 8 am at the Tillman County Food Bank and will return there for a cook out by 4 pm. You can purchase a ticket for the cook out if you don't want to ride for $5. Get more information by heading to johnnydgrubrun.com.
***Please note: On January 21, 2021, President Biden signed an executive order directing federal agencies to “require masks to be worn in compliance with CDC guidelines” in various modes of transportation, including public transportation. This includes all transportation provided by Red River Transportation. If you have specific questions please contact RRT at 580-335-2691.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
- Tillman County District #3 is currently hiring road graders, truck drivers and anyone willing to work! Contact Kent Smith at 580-335-1303.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!