- The First Christian Church will hold its Free Community Souper Saturday Lunch on January 20 from 11:30-1 pm in the church, 500 N. 15th. Dine in, Carry out or delivery for shut ins only. Call 335-3521 to request delivery by noon January 19.
- The First Christian Church Monthly Clothes Closet will be Thursday, January 21, February 15 and March 15 from 3-5 pm at the church, 500 N. 15th. Questions? Call 335-3521 between 9 am and Noon, Monday- Friday.
- Nominations for Frederick's Most Useful Citizens are being accepted until January 24. Nominations should be sent to Frederick Lions Club President, Attn: Most Useful Citizens, PO Box 951, Frederick OK 73542. Click here for more information. The Most Useful Citizens will be announced February 1 at the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet.
- The OBI Community Blood Drive will be January 25 from 12:30-5:30 pm in the First United Methodist Church. Head to obi.org for guidelines.
- The Frederick Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet will be held February 1 at 7 pm in the Great Plains Technology Center. Tickets available in the Chamber office or by clicking the "pay now" link in the next column.
- Tacos N Taters is hiring, must be available between 11 am and 8 pm, Monday thru Friday. Apply in person at 112 West Floral Ave.
- Hop & Sack in Frederick and Tipton are hiring full and part time employees. Inquire at each location.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring full time CNA's, part time CMA's/LPN's with potential to become full time and a full time housekeeper. Please call Terri Smith at 580-335-6646 for more information.
- The City of Frederick is seeking a team-oriented individual with good character, work ethic, related experience and skills to join our team at the Frederick Carnegie Library. This position will be focused on overseeing children's library programs although it will also involve assisting other library patrons as they utilize our resources. To obtain a more detailed job description and application come by 200 W. Grand.
- Family Dollar in Frederick Oklahoma is hiring. If interested, please apply online or you can go to the store and apply. Please use store code 1495 any questions please contact Family Dollar at 580 379 0206.
- K&S Service Station (Mark's Corner) is hiring! We're looking to hire a part time/full time service technician, job duties would include: all kind of tire mounts and flat repairs including car, semi and tractor tires; oil changes; service calls; minor mechanic work and brake repair. Must be customer friendly. Previous experience is preferred. Must have a valid driver license. For more info come by the shop on the corner of Main and Gladstone and ask for Kris.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Aspire Home Care & Hospice currently hiring two LPNs for weekend visits. Visit www.aspirehomecare.com or head to 610 South Main in Frederick.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Pinky's Flowers & Gifts
601 West Gladstone Ave.
Frederick, OK 73542
Purchase your Annual Banquet Tickets here!