- The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council will sponsor Bean Suppers on October 26 and November 2 in the Lois Long Center from 5:30-7 pm. The meals will be $7 and consist of beans, corn bread, drink & dessert.
- The First Christian Church will sponsor a Monthly Clothes Closet Thursday, October 18, November 15 and December 20 from 3-5 pm. Call the church at 335-3521 for questions.
- The First Christian Church will host a Free Community Souper Saturday Lunch from 11:30 am to 1 pm at the church, 500 N. 15th. Dine in or carry out with delivery for shut ins only. They will also have Backpack Meals for kids 1-18 to take home.
- The Frederick Arts Council will hold a Celebration of Freedom Thursday, October 25 in the Ramona Theatre. The patriotic program will begin at 7pm and admission is Free. All veterans attending will be honored.
- The Tillman County Historical Society will hold its annual Pancake Fundraiser Saturday, October 27 from 8-11 am at the Pioneer Townsite. Advanced tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for children 10 & under; at the door tickets will be $8 for adults or $6 for children 10 & under and available from the Townsite, any TCHS board member or the Chamber office.
- The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council will screen the The Rocky Horror Pictures Show on Saturday, October 27 at 7 pm in the Ramona Theatre. Tickets are $10 with prop kits available for an additional $10. Click here for more information.
- Trunk or Treat in Frederick will be held October 31 from 5:30-6:45 pm in the parking lot between FBC and FUMC on Grand Ave. The event is sponsored by the First Baptist Church and First United Methodist Church. It is Free and Open to the entire community.
- The 11th Annual Cotton Festival & Chili Cook off will be November 3. For more information click here.
- The Tillman County Historical Society will have a Best Beard & Mustache competition during the Cotton Festival. Entry is Free and will take place at the Pioneer Townsite from 10:30-11 am, judging will take place at 11:15. Categories include: best beard, longest beard, best mustache and best sideburns.
- Frazer Bank currently has a teller's position open at the Tipton & Davidson Branch. Head to https://www.frazerbank.com/Career-Opportunities.aspx to apply.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club is hiring a waiter/waitress/cook. Hours are 11-2 and some evenings as well as club events. Apply in the clubhouse.
- Community Action Development Corp. is now taking applications for the position of Accountant/Bookkeeper. Employee will be assigned financial responsibility of various programs administered by the Agency. Provide monthly financial activity which may include reconciliation of bank statements, preparation of monthly reports and claims, and other duties as assigned. Must be computer literate, willing to attend training and travel both in and out of state as required. Must also be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally. Office located in Frederick OK. Applications available at CADC, PO Box 989, Frederick , OK 73542 or CADC website. Please submit resume with completed application. CADC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring male jailers. Applicants who are bilingual are especially needed. Contact Mike Logan at the TCLEC, 1200 South Main or 580-335-2427 for more information or to apply.
- Aspire Home Care in Frederick is hiring an RN Case manager, LPN, Occupational Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant. Apply online at aspirehc.com.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring full time CNA's and part time CNA's. Please call Terri Smith or Barbara Gamblin at 580-335-6646 for more information.
- Family Dollar in Frederick Oklahoma is hiring. If interested, please apply online or you can go to the store and apply. Please use store code 1495 any questions please contact Family Dollar at 580 379 0206.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Frederick Family Dentistry
1409 North 12th Street
Frederick, OK 73542
Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!