Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
- FHS Graduation will be Thursday, May 20 in the Bomber Hangar at 7 pm.
- The Tillman County Historical & Educational Society is excited to announce a new, temporary exhibit, “Wanted: Dead or Alive.” Spanning more than 70 years, from before statehood to the late 1950s, the exhibit features images of some of Oklahoma’s most notorious criminals. The exhibit is located in the Red Barn and will be available for viewing until the end of May. The Townsite is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:30 to 2:30 and by appointment. There is no admission fee to visit the Townsite or the Wanted exhibit.
- Oklahoma Freewheel will be coming to Frederick Sunday, June 6. If you are interested in being a food vendor click here or if you are interested in volunteering please let Felisha at the Chamber know. A parade will be held downtown at 3:30 pm on Sunday, all are invited to enter by letting Felisha at the Chamber know. The community is welcome to come out and enjoy food, live music and a lot of fun!
- The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council has announced their Summer Concert Series. Each event will be held at the Ramona Theatre starting at 7 pm. June 12- Charley Sheffield & friends; June 19- Family Jams Night and June 26- Patriotic Talent Show.
Coming to Frederick June 6!
Click here for information as well as the Food and Vendor forms & Parade Entry Form.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
Business Highlight of the Week
The Tipton Home
1000 North Broadway
Tipton, OK 73570
p. (580) 667-5221
- The Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office is currently hiring a part-time E-911 dispatcher, starting pay $12/hour. Must be able to communicate with the public, use Windows-based computer and type 25 words per minute. Must be able to use radio/paging console. Must also pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Night shift, swing shift, weekends and holidays will be required. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. Apply at the Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office, 1200 South Main in Frederick.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!