- The Tillman County Farmers Market will be every Saturday from 8 am to 11 am at the old Sonic on South Main Street.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club will host the Dove Classic September 1-2, this is a 2 person scramble. Call 335-2911 to sign up.
- The Tillman County Free Fair will be September 6-8. Anyone wishing to have a FREE booth should call Erika Martinez in the OSU Extension Office at 335-2511. Head to their Facebook page for more information and a look at the Fair Book.
- The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council will sponsor Bean Suppers on September 14 & 28, October 12 & 26 and November 2 in the Lois Longer Center from 5:30-7 pm. The meals will be $7 and consist of beans, corn bread, drink & dessert.
- Arts 'N Action will be held September 15 on the Tillman County Courthouse lawn. Artists wishing to enter should call Karen Caldwell at 305-5287, food vendors should call Carol Hefner at 305-2500 or for Purchase Awards contact Bobby Jackson at 335-7447. Head to their website for more information and a copy of the Artist application.
- Community Action Development Corp. is now taking applications for the position of Accountant/Bookkeeper. Employee will be assigned financial responsibility of various programs administered by the Agency. Provide monthly financial activity which may include reconciliation of bank statements, preparation of monthly reports and claims, and other duties as assigned. Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred or demonstrated experience and skills. Must be computer literate, willing to attend training and travel both in and out of state as required. Must also be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally. Office located in Frederick OK. Applications available at CADC, PO Box 989, Frederick , OK 73542 or CADC website. Please submit resume with completed application. CADC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency.
- Frazer Bank in Frederick is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Teller position in Frederick and a Customer Service Rep in Chattanooga. Click here for more information and to submit an application.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring male jailers. Applicants who are bilingual are especially needed. Contact Mike Logan at the TCLEC, 1200 South Main or 580-335-2427 for more information or to apply.
- Aspire Home Care in Frederick is hiring an RN Case manager, LPN, Occupational Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant. Apply online at aspirehc.com.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring full time CNA's and part time CNA's. Please call Terri Smith or Barbara Gamblin at 580-335-6646 for more information.
- Family Dollar in Frederick Oklahoma is hiring. If interested, please apply online or you can go to the store and apply. Please use store code 1495 any questions please contact Family Dollar at 580 379 0206.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
3120 North Main
Altus, OK 73521
Head to Discover Oklahoma and click on the "Submit Story Ideas" button on the top of the page to suggest Frederick locations, restaurants and activities.
The more they hear from us the more they visit!