- Lunch in the Park will begin Tuesday, May 29. Lunch will be served daily from 11:30-12:30 in the Civic Center located at 800 South 17th Street. Transportation will be provided by Red River Transportation. Lunch is FREE to all kids below the age of 18.
- The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council will present Summer Concerts in the Ramona Theatre each Saturday night in June. All concerts begin at 7 pm and are FREE. Click here for a list of performers.
- The Frederick Public Library will host the 2018 Summer Reading Program starting Wednesday, June 20 from 2-3 pm in the library. All programs are open to the public and free of charge, children younger than 5 should be accompanied by an adult. Click here for a list of all of the summer reading programs.
- The First Baptist Church will hold Vacation Bible School, Game On!, June 18-22 from 9-11:30 am at the church, 11th & Grand. Call the church at 580-335-2166 for more information or to sign up in advance.
- KYBE in Frederick is looking for a part time sports broadcaster with an upbeat attitude, a love for sports, and a flexible schedule to announce local sports such as fast pitch softball, basketball, baseball, etc. If this is the job for you, call (580-335-59230 or come by the station (207 West Grand) today for an application.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring male jailers. Applicants who are bilingual are especially needed. Contact Mike Logan at the TCLEC, 1200 South Main or 580-335-2427 for more information or to apply.
- First United Methodist Church of Frederick is looking for a Church Custodian. Needs to possess an understanding of proper cleaning methods. Needs to ensure that all publicly accessible areas of the church are clean and ready for other staff, visitors and congregation to use. Should be knowledgeable as well as the ability to make basic repairs and maintenance. This is a part time position. Must be able to pass a background check. Applications can be picked up in the church office Mon-Thurs. 8-12 p.m. or found online at www.fredfumc.org/jobs
- K&S Service Station in Frederick is hiring! In need of a full time service technician, job duties include: all kind of tire mounts and flat repairs including car tires, semi tires and tractor tires; oil changes; service calls; minor mechanic work and brake repair. Must be customer friendly and dependable. Previous experience is preferred. For more info come by the shop at Main and Gladstone and ask for Kris.
- Aspire Home Care in Frederick is hiring an RN Case manager, LPN, Occupational Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant. Apply online at aspirehc.com.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring full time CNA's, part time CMA's/LPN's with potential to become full time and a full time housekeeper. Please call Terri Smith at 580-335-6646 for more information.
- Family Dollar in Frederick Oklahoma is hiring. If interested, please apply online or you can go to the store and apply. Please use store code 1495 any questions please contact Family Dollar at 580 379 0206.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Farm & Ranch Members
A & M Farms, Inc.
Eddie L. Whitworth
Hamm Cattle Co.
L & R Farms Inc.
Perry Spraggins Farms
Red River Pumpkin Patch
Wyatt Farm & Ranch
Head toDiscover Oklahoma and click on the "Submit Story Ideas" button on the top of the page to suggest Frederick locations, restaurants and activities.
The more they hear from us the more they visit!