Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
- The 47th Arts 'N Action Show will be Saturday, September 21 from 9 am to 3 pm on the Tillman County Courthouse. For more information on entering as an artist, food vendor or entertainment click here.
- The Tillman County Historical Society will hold Family Fun Day Saturday, September 21 from 10 am to 1 pm in the Pioneer Townsite Complex. There will be kids games, activities and pony rides all FREE!
- The Frederick Arts Council is working with Crystal Ostermann to present a monthly creative class for kids in Frederick. This month will be Thursday, September 26 and be held the 4th Thursday of each month from 5-7 pm in the Lois Long Center. The cost of the class is $10 to cover supplies only. Download your registration form by click this link: ArtFlier
- The Annual Community Clean Up Day with Henniges Automotive will be October 5 in Frederick. If your family, group or organization would like to be a part of the clean up call the Chamber office at 335-2126. Henniges will serve lunch to those involved.
- The Tillman County Historical Society will host their annual Camp-Out Lock-In at the Pioneer Townsite Complex Saturday October 12 at 7 pm to October 13 at 7 am. Boys in the 1st -5th graders are invited to attend. Cost is $20 per camper. Contact the Townsite at 335-5844 or Cacy Caldwell at 335-1499 to sign up.
- The WWII Airborne Demonstration Team will be their Fall Jump School in October ending with Open Hangar Day on Saturday, October 19. More details to come.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here: FacadeGrantApplication
2019 Cotton Festival Vendor Packet
Business Highlight of the Week
Orr Gray Gish Funeral Home
111 North 11th Street
Frederick, OK 73542
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
- Keystone Food Service, operators for the Frederick Public Schools cafeterias, is searching for a Food Service worker. Hours are 7 am to 1:30 pm daily through the school year. Applications can be picked up from Lisa Wirt at Prather Brown Center.
- Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is looking for a kitchen manager. The position is full-time and includes benefits. Applications are available at the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main, Frederick.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring for a Full Time Jailer position & CLEET Certified Transport Officers. The jailer position includes benefits and insurance. Experience a plus but not required. Applications available at the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main in Frederick. Holding on site interviews Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm. Send resumes to Tillman County LEC by fax, 580-335-7135 or email to email@example.com.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511