- The OBI Community Blood Drive will be Thursday, September 16 from 12:30-5:30 pm in the First United Methodist Church. This will be the Bedlam Blood Drive so come out for contests and prizes. If you would like to donate in memory of Kyra Hoover, forms will be available.
- The Frederick Arts Council will host Arts 'N Action on Saturday, September 18 on the Tillman County Courthouse Lawn. For more information click here.
- The 500 Club of the Frederick Chamber of Commerce will hold a Fall Clean Up on Saturday, September 25 starting at 8 am in front of the Chamber office. If you are an Adopt A Sidewalk group we'd love to see you out that morning; if you would like to participate please contact the Chamber of Cacy Caldwell so we can find a spot for you. All help is greatly appreciated!
- The Tillman County Historical & Educational Society, which operates the Pioneer Townsite Museum complex, is excited to announce a new, temporary exhibit, Smoke over Oklahoma: The Railroad Photographs of Preston George, featuring collection of images represents the railroad photographs taken by Preston George during the 1930s and 1940s. The exhibit will be housed in the Red Barn and will run through October 30. The Townsite is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:30 to 2:30 and by appointment. For more information about the contest, contact Cacy Caldwell at 580-335-1499.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
Member Highlight of the Week
Business Highlight of the Week:
Red River Veterinary Services
Dr. Megan Smith
510 West Grand Ave.
Frederick, OK 73542
- The Frederick Chamber of Commerce is accepting resumes for the position of Executive Director. Qualified candidates should be self-motivated with strong written and communication skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, media relations, website management, maintaining membership records, and coordination of board, business and committee meetings. The position also includes maintaining financial records in coordination with the Board of Directors, preparing the annual budget for board review, ensuring that the association operates within budget guidelines, maintaining social media presence and public speaking. This position represents the Frederick Chamber and its programs in a strong, positive image, and communicates and publicizes the organization’s activities, programs and goals.Interested candidates for the position should submit a cover letter with at least three references to: Frederick Chamber of Commerce, Executive Director Search, 100 South Main, Frederick, OK 73542 or by e-mail to email@example.com. The Frederick Chamber of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Resumes will be received until the position is filled.
- Henniges Automotive is currently seeking an Accountant. For full job description, duties and responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and competencies please click the link Job Posting Accountant 07-2021. This position is responsible for financial analysis, reporting, planning including but not limited to general ledger reconciliations, responsible for the efficient operation and cost accounting functions. Must be proficient in Microsoft office and PLEX. Need to have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and experience in a finance/accounting department. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!