- The Red River Pumpkin Patch Haunted Corn Maze is open Saturday nights in October from 8:30 pm until midnight. Cost is $15 per person.
- The Tillman County Historical & Educational Society, which operates the Pioneer Townsite Museum complex, is excited to announce a new, temporary exhibit, Smoke over Oklahoma: The Railroad Photographs of Preston George, featuring collection of images represents the railroad photographs taken by Preston George during the 1930s and 1940s. The exhibit will be housed in the Red Barn and will run through October 30. The Townsite is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:30 to 2:30 and by appointment. For more information about the contest, contact Cacy Caldwell at 580-335-1499.
- The WWII Airborne Demonstration Team will hold an Open Hangar Day on October 30 from sunrise to noon. Come out and see the facility, jumpers and Hangar. The event is free and open to the public. In addition they will be supporting our local Toys 4 Tots with a toy drive. Bring a new, unwrapped toy to benefit a child at Christmas. Click here for more information or head to the team's FB event page.
- The Frederick Memorial Nursing Center will have outside trick or treating for kids on Saturday, October 30 at 2 pm on the west side of the facility.
- The First United Methodist Church & First Baptist Church will host Trunk or Treat on Saturday, October 30 from 6-8 pm in the parking lot between the churches.
- The 14th annual Cotton Festival & Chili Cook Off will take place Saturday, November 6 from 9 am to 2 pm. There will be vendors, food, pageants, a Kids Zone and of course the Chili Cook Off! For more information click here.
- The Tillman County Historical Society will hold their annual Pancake Fundraiser on Saturday, November 6 from 8:30-10:30 am in the Pioneer Townsite. Advance tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for kids 10 & under; tickets will be available at the door for $1 more. The breakfast includes pancakes, bacon, coffee and orange juice. Tickets are available from TCHS board members, the Chamber office and the Pioneer Townsite.
- The Shady 580 Corn Hole League and Xi Alpha Chi will host a Corn Hole Tournament on Saturday, November 6 on South 9th Street near the Cotton Festival. Registration begins at 11 am and bags fly at noon. Cost is $10 or a new, unwrapped toy to benefit the Frederick Toys 4 Tots program.
- The Big Pasture Classic Ranch Rodeo will be held on Saturday, November 6 at the Frederick Rodeo Arena on South 8th Street. The ranch rodeo is an action packed afternoon of real cowboy competition. Stay tuned for more details!
- The Hackberry Flat Center will host a Wetland Tour on Saturday, November 6 from 1- 4 pm. The event is free and open to the public however reservations are required. Click here for more information.
- Girls On Main will be held Thursday, November 18 from 4-7 pm in downtown Frederick. Click here for more information or a business form.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Member Highlight of the Week
Business Highlight of the Week :
KYBE 95.7 - The Coyote
207 West Grand Ave.
Frederick, OK 73542
(580) 335-5923 (KYBE)
Click here for more information on the
2021 Cotton Festival & Chili Cook Off to be held
Saturday, November 6 in Frederick!
- The Frederick Chamber of Commerce is accepting resumes for the position of Executive Director. Qualified candidates should be self-motivated with strong written and communication skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, media relations, website management, maintaining membership records, and coordination of board, business and committee meetings. The position also includes maintaining financial records in coordination with the Board of Directors, preparing the annual budget for board review, ensuring that the association operates within budget guidelines, maintaining social media presence and public speaking. This position represents the Frederick Chamber and its programs in a strong, positive image, and communicates and publicizes the organization’s activities, programs and goals. Interested candidates for the position should submit a cover letter with at least three references to: Frederick Chamber of Commerce, Executive Director Search, 100 South Main, Frederick, OK 73542 or by e-mail to email@example.com. The Frederick Chamber of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Resumes will be received until the position is filled.
- Henniges Automotive is currently seeking an Accountant. For full job description, duties and responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and competencies please click the link Job Posting Accountant 07-2021. This position is responsible for financial analysis, reporting, planning including but not limited to general ledger reconciliations, responsible for the efficient operation and cost accounting functions. Must be proficient in Microsoft office and PLEX. Need to have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and experience in a finance/accounting department. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!