- The OBI Community Blood Drive will be Thursday, March 21 from 12:30-5:30 pm in the First United Methodist Church. Click here for more info on prizes and donation.
- The First Christian Church will host a Free Community Clothes Closet on Thursday, March 21 from 3 to 5 pm at the church, 515 North 15th Street.
- Click here for the 2019 40 Things to do in Frederick for Spring Break contest!
- The Tillman County Historical Society will holds its 2019 Membership Kick Off and Annual Meeting Thursday, April 4 at 7 pm in the Lois Long Center. The speaker will be historian Towana Spivey. Tickets for the dinner are $15. For more information call 335-5844.
- The Frederick Public Schools is looking for a Custodian for Frederick Elementary School. Applicants may pick up an application at the Administration Office located at 817 N. 15th.
- The Frederick Press-Leader is looking for a freelance sports writer. Experience preferred but not required. Photography experience is also preferred but not required. Willing to train interested parties. Must have knowledge about various high school sports. For more information contact Rick Carpenter at email@example.com or Kathleen Guill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club is hiring a part-time waiter/waitress/cook. Hours are 11-2 and some evenings as well as club events. Apply in the clubhouse.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Southwest Ag Services
111 West Grand Ave.
Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!