Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
- The OBI Community Blood Drive will be Thursday, January 23 from 12:30-5:30 at the First United Methodist Church. Frederick's Rotary & Lions Club will face off to see who can recruit the most donors!
- The Creative Space will be held Thursday, January 23 from 5-7 pm in the Lois Long Center. Cost is $10 per child, all ages welcome those under 5 should attend with an adult.Click on this link ArtFlier to fill out a form if you have not previously.
- The Lions Club of Frederick will accept nomination letters for Frederick Most Useful Citizens. Letters should be mailed to Lions Club, Attn: Most Useful Committee, PO Box 951, Frederick OK 73542 by January 23, 2020.
- The Frederick Chamber of Commerce will hold the 2020 Annual Banquet and Installation on Thursday, January 30 in the Lois Long Center and Ramona Theatre. Tickets are $20 and sponsorships are available. Click here for more information.
- The Hackberry Flat Center will host "In Search of Chicken Hawks and Hoot Owls" on Saturday, February 8 from 1-4 pm at the Center. Participants must be at least 8 years old and the event is FREE. Please dress warmly. Binoculars and blankets will be available. To make reservations email Melynda HIckman.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Now Accepting Vendors!
Business Highlight of the Week
Billingsley Ford of Lawton
8209 Quanah Parker Trailway
Lawton, OK 73505
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
- The Frederick Public School is looking for a Payroll/Accounts Payable Clerk. This position is responsible for processing payroll and for Accounts Payable. This is a 12 month position with benefits available. Find an application at http://frederickbombers.net/
Return application and resume to:
Shannon Vanderburg- Superintendent
Frederick Public Schools, 817 N. 15th, Frederick, OK 73542. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- The OK Dept of Human Services is hiring a Child Welfare Specialist for the Frederick area. Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in some discipline. For more information head to the DHS website by clicking here.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring for a Full Time Jailer position & CLEET Certified Transport Officers. The jailer position includes benefits and insurance. Experience a plus but not required. Applications available at the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main in Frederick. Holding on site interviews Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm. Send resumes to Tillman County LEC by fax, 580-335-7135 or email to email@example.com.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511