- Lunch in the Park will be held each day from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm in the Civic Center through July. Sack lunches are free to any child 18 and under. Red River Transportation is providing rides by calling 580-335-2691 in advance. The last day for lunch service will be August 6.
- The Tillman County Health Department will have extended hours on August 3 for a Back to School Immunization Clinic. Children can get all immunizations needed to attend school. The clinic will be held from 8 am to noon & 1-7 pm at the Health Department, 1500 N. Main Street. No appointment is needed.
- The First Christian Church will once again be providing school supplies to local children. The sacks of supplies will be assembled August 4 and delivered to school sites for distribution to students. You do not need to come to the church to receive supplies however you can drop donations off at the church.
- Operation CARE will hold a Roundup for Jesus Rodeo on Saturday, August 7 gates at 5:30 pm, mutton bustin is at 6:30 pm and the main event at 7:30 pm. Entry is $5 per person, 12 & under are free. Click here for more details.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club will host the 2-person scramble. Call the Club at 580-335-2911 to enter or get more information.
- The Hackberry Flat Education Center will host the Bats of Oklahoma Traveling Exhibit from 2-4 pm; the Wetlands at Night tour from 7-10 pm and the Blue Moon Walking Tour from 10:30 pm to Midnight. All events are free to participants 8 years & up however reservations should be made by emailing Melynda Hickman.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
- The Tillman County Election Board in Frederick has an opening for Assistant Secretary. Resumes are being accepted from 9 am to 3 pm at 201 N. Main, Room 5 in the Tillman County Courthouse or by email at Tillman County Election Board. You must be at least 18 years of age, have basic computer skills, basic office skills and customer service skills. Office hours at 9 am to 3 pm Monday thru Friday with lunch in office and some additional hours during elections. Insurance, vacation, sick leave and retirement are offered. Contact Vonnie Bergman, Election Secretary, at 580-335-2287, ext 6 for questions.
- The City of Frederick is looking for a career-minded and team-oriented individual with good character, work ethic, related experience and skills to join their team to perform a variety of administrative tasks. This position is office based performing a variety of tasks centered on customer relations associated with utility and other municipal services. The position's responsibilities will grow as the person is cross trained in a variety of other tasks including utility billing, payroll, accounting and/or accounts payable/receivable. The person hired must present a professional attitude at all times. This is a full time position with minimal overtime required, paid at an hourly rate with retirement, health, dental and life insurance benefits, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays after successful completion of a probationary period. The applicant must pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screening before being put to work. Interested persons may obtain an application at the Water & Light Office, 200 W. Grand during business hours. Applications will be received until this position is filled. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office is currently hiring a part-time E-911 dispatcher, starting pay $12/hour. Must be able to communicate with the public, use Windows-based computer and type 25 words per minute. Must be able to use radio/paging console. Must also pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Night shift, swing shift, weekends and holidays will be required. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. Apply at the Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office, 1200 South Main in Frederick.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!