- The Tillman County Farmers Market will open each Saturday from 8-11 am on South Main Street (in the old Sonic, next to Box Inc.).
- The Pioneer Townsite will host the annual Abernathy Day celebration Saturday, June 1 at 6 pm. The celebration will feature a living history chronicle of the life of Cynthia Ann Parker. A meal of pulled pork, baked beans, potato salad, bread and homemade pie will be served prior to the performance. Tickets are $20 each. Click here for full details.
- The Frederick Public Library will host the Summer Reading program each Wednesday at 2 pm in the library. The programs are free and open to the public. Red River Transportation will take kids to and from the program for free, call 580-335-2691.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring for a Full Time Jailer position & CLEET Certified Transport Officers. The jailer position includes benefits and insurance. Experience a plus but not required. Applications available at the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main in Frederick. Holding on site interviews Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm. Send resumes to Tillman County LEC by fax, 580-335-7135 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
114 North Main Street
Frederick, OK 73542
Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
Bulky Waste Information
BulkWasteInfo Click the link to download a copy of the information and calendar.