- September 23rd. Red Barn Movie, 7pm. Pioneer Townsite.
- October 6th-15th. WWII ADT Jump School.
- October 7th. Crazy Days, 4pm. Pioneer Townsite.
- October 16th. Paint and Sip, 6pm. Pioneer Townsite.
- October 20th-23rd. SCCA Races. Frederick Industrial Park.
- October 28th. Community Clean-Up.
- November 4th. Cotton Festival and Chili Cook-Off.
Click here for more information on race dates, dining and accomodations.
Click Here to download your map!
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
Member Highlight of the Week
- Carrs Insurance Agency, LLC is accepting resumes for a CSR/Office Manager Position. Applicants must be able to work well with others in a social environment. Superior verbal & communication skills. Basic computer skills. Capable of working in multiple website platforms, MicroSoft office, etc. Competitive pay for the field depending on experience and qualifications. Individual will be required to obtain Property/Casualty Insurance licence within a manageable timeframe. Please drop off resume at the office: 911 E Gladstone, Frederick, OK 73542, or email them to: CarrsInsurance2017@gmail.com.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Joel Neely at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Tillman County LEC is hiring Full-Time and Part-Time 911 Dispatcher positions are open. Qualifications: Must be able to communicate with the public, use Windows-based computer, and type 25 words per minute. Must be able to use radio/paging console. Requirements: Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Night-shift, Swing-shift,weekend and Holidays will be required. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. Part-Time and Full-Time positions include retirement. Full-time positions include health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Apply at Tillman County LEC/Sheriff Office, 1200 S. Main, Frederick.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Tillman County LEC is hiring full-time and part-time jailers. Full-time positions offer a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, air evac insurance, and retirement. Part-time positions include retirement benefits as well. Contact Mr. Logan or Mr. Dorsey at 580-335-3013 for more information or to apply.