Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
- To register for the COVID-19 vaccine in Oklahoma, please head to Vaccinate.Oklahoma.gov
- Look to the sky the week of April 14-19 as the WWII ADT holds their April Jump School. There will be no Open Hangar Day however please give the members a warm welcome as you see them around town!
- The Hackberry Flat Center will host Bird Migration tours in the month of April. They are April 16, 23 & 30 from 6-8 pm or April 17 & 24 from 8 - 11 am & 1 -4 pm. They are free to attend however reservations must be made. Children 8 years old & older are welcome. Email Melynda Hickman to make reservations.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club will host a 3-man Scramble on April 24-25. Call the club at 580-335-2911 for more information or to register. 100% payout.
- The OBI Community Blood Drive will be held Thursday, May 6 from 12:30-5:30 pm in the First United Methodist Church. More details to come.
- The City Wide Garage Sale & Community Clean Up will be held Saturday, May 8. To get your garage sale listed or business hours for Saturay on the list please call the Chamber at 580-335-2126 or email to email@example.com, include the address and hours of operation. To sign up for the Community Clean Up give Cacy Caldwell (580-335-1499) a call or let Felisha at the Chamber know. Click here for more information on both events.
***Please note: On January 21, 2021, President Biden signed an executive order directing federal agencies to “require masks to be worn in compliance with CDC guidelines” in various modes of transportation, including public transportation. This includes all transportation provided by Red River Transportation. If you have specific questions please contact RRT at 580-335-2691.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
Business Highlight of the Week
Western OK State College
2801 North Main Street
Altus, OK 73521
p. (580) 477-2000
- Valir Physical Therapy in Frederick is seeking a Patient Services Representative (PSR). This is a front desk employee that is responsible for patient check-in, scheduling, authorizing insurance, accepting payments, taking phone calls and messages, coordinating patient appointments, etc. This is a full time position with benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K). To apply visit www.valir.com and click on job opportunities or call (580) 335-6642 to inquire.
- The Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office is currently hiring a part-time E-911 dispatcher. Must be able to communicate with the public, use Windows-based computer and type 25 words per minute. Must be able to use radio/paging console. Must also pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Night shift, swing shift, weekends and holidays will be required. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. Apply at the Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office, 1200 South Main in Frederick.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!