- The First Christian Church will host a Free Community Souper Lunch Saturday, January 19 from 11:30 am to 1 pm at the church, 515 North 15th Street. The meal will be Chicken Noodle Soup, crackers and a drink. Dine in and carry outs are available with delivery for shut-ins. Deliveries should call the church by noon on Friday for reservations.
- The OBI Community Blood Drive will be held Thursday, January 24 from 12:30-5:30 in the First United Methodist Church. Head to www.obi.org for more information on donating.
- The Tillman County Jr. Livestock Show Trophy Auction will be held Monday, January 28 in the Great Plains Technology Center.
- The Annual Frederick Chamber of Commerce Banquet will be held Thursday, February 7 at 7 pm in the Great Plains Technology. Information and ticket sales coming soon!
- The Frederick Press-Leader is looking for a freelance sports writer. Experience preferred but not required. Photography experience is also preferred but not required. Willing to train interested parties. Must have knowledge about various high school sports. For more information contact Rick Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathleen Guill at email@example.com.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Tacos 'N Taters is now hiring. Apply in person.
- The First United Methodist Church is currently hiring a Part-Time Custodian. Interested persons should call the church at 580-335-7505 or stop by 301 East Grand Ave.
- Frederick Fire Department is accepting applications for the positions of full time and volunteer firefighters. Interested persons may contact Frederick City Hall or Frederick Fire Department. Applications will be taken thru January 31, 2019.
- Crawford Abstract & Title Co. is looking for office assistant. Part-time, afternoons only, Monday- Thursday. General office duties, must have great customer service skills. Please submit a resume to the Frederick Chamber office, 100 South Main Street, Frederick OK 73542 to be forwarded. No phone calls please.
- Kinder Equipment is looking to hire employees with experience in welding and general labor. Please apply at 22146 CR EW 183 Frederick, OK 73542 or call 580-335-2363.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club is hiring a part-time waiter/waitress/cook. Hours are 11-2 and some evenings as well as club events. Apply in the clubhouse.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is looking to fill a full time position in the E-911 Dispatch Center. Dispatchers must be able to communicate with the public, be computer literate and versatile, able to type 25 WPM, use radio / paging console. All applicants must past pre-employment drug screen and background check. For more information please apply at The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center 1200 S Main Frederick, Ok.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Tillco Supply Co. (NAPA)
503 South Main Street
Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!