- The Tillman County Historical Society will hold a Pioneer Townsite Christmas Tree Decorating Contest. Head to the Upcoming Events page for details on how to vote for your favorite.
- The First Christian Church will hold its Monthly Clothes Closet Thursday, December 20 from 3-5 pm at the church located at 500 North 15th.
- The Frederick Christmas Parade will be held Thursday, December 20 at 5:30 pm in downtown Frederick. The theme is "Christmas Carols Come to Life". Click here for forms and information or click here for a list of particpating businesses.
- The Frederick Ag Boosters will hold their Chili Day Thursday, December 20 from 4:30-7 pm in the Lois Long Center. Tickets are $6 and include chili & trimmings, drink and homemade dessert.
- The First Baptist Church, 11th & Grand Ave., will have their annual Free Christmas Dinner from 11:30a-1 pm on December 25. Reservations can be made by calling the church at 335-2166 by Friday, December 21. Delivery is available for the disabled or homebound.
- Local company looking for office assistant. Part-time, afternoons only, Monday- Thursday. General office duties, must have great customer service skills. Please submit a resume to the Frederick Chamber office, 100 South Main Street, Frederick OK 73542 to be forwarded. No phone calls please.
- Frederick Public Schools is accepting applications for the position of Payroll/Accts Payable Clerk. This position is responsible for processing payroll, benefits including insurance and for Accounts Payable. They will provide administrative support in these areas and others as needed. This is a 12 month position with benefits available. Salary is based on experience. Qualifications:
Ability to work as a team member in an office requiring constant collaboration. Must be able to multi-task, work through disruptions, meet deadlines imposed by state, federal and local entities. Ability to read, interpret, and follow statutes, regulations and policies. Ability to learn quickly, pay attention to detail, and adapt to change. Ability to review transactions for accuracy. To apply for this vacancy, please contact our district at: www.frederickbombers.net Go to District Info tab and click on Employment Opportunities. Included with your application, please provide:
Resume, reference letters, transcripts (if applicable). Send materials to: Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent 817 N. 15th, Frederick, OK 73542 email@example.com
- Kinder Equipment is looking to hire employees with experience in welding and general labor. Please apply at 22146 CR EW 183 Frederick, OK 73542 or call 580-335-2363
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club is hiring a part-time waiter/waitress/cook. Hours are 11-2 and some evenings as well as club events. Apply in the clubhouse.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring male jailers. Applicants who are bilingual are especially needed. Contact Mike Logan at the TCLEC, 1200 South Main or 580-335-2427 for more information or to apply.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
KC's Gift Store
114 North Main Street
Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!